VERTICAL PACKAGING MACHINE mod. MF-58
The vertical packaging machine mod. MF-58 represents the ideal solution for automatically forming, filling and closing big bags for loose products.
Among these we can indicate soils, seeds, animal feed, plastic granules, low density products with various particle size.
Also in this case, starting from a reel of flat film, the bag is formed around the tube and then heat-sealed vertically and horizontally.
A pair of rubberised tracks, driven by servo-motor and with self-centring device, pull the film downwards for the desired bag length; simultaneously the dosing device unloads the selected amount of product into the bag.
Also in this model, the sealing horizontal grippers opening and closing movements are via servo-motor.
The machine is supplied complete with:
• Stainless steel forming tube, complete with sheet-guide collet and quick release handles for easy tube change.
• Reel-holder carriage.
• Machine stop device at reel end.
• Device that determines the bag length with encoder, for neutral or continuous reel, device with photocell for reading the repeat.
• Horizontal sealing bars unit driven by "brushless" servo-motor.
• Longitudinal sealing with impulse temperature control system.
• No.3 independent circuit boards for controlling vertical and horizontal sealing
• Compressed air cooling blow;
• Bags pulled downwards via lateral rubber tracks, which are servo-controlled via "brushless" motor.
• Speed adjustment and reel centring.
• Lower pneumatically-operating turntable for full bags, with height adjustment according to the format.
• Quick reel change system.
• Accident-prevention protections with safety end run.
• All parts in contact with the product in AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Structure in strongly dimensioned steel with polyurethane painting treatment half way through the cycle (in stainless steel on request).