VERTICAL PACKAGING MACHINE mod. MF-54
It is the intermediate model in the MF TECNO vertical packaging machine range and is an economic, reliable and high performance solution for packaging medium size bags.
Widely used in the heating pellet industry, it is distinguished for its extreme user-friendliness and great versatility, which allows it to be introduced into many other sectors.
The machine is supplied complete with:
• Stainless steel forming tube, complete with sheet-guide collet and quick release handles for easy tube change.
• Reel-holder carriage.
• Machine stop device at reel end.
• Device that determines the bag length with encoder, for neutral or continuous reel, device with photocell for reading the repeat.
• Horizontal sealing bars unit driven by "brushless" servo-motor.
• Longitudinal sealing with impulse temperature control system.
• No.3 independent circuit boards for controlling vertical and horizontal sealing
• Compressed air cooling blow;
• Bags pulled downwards via lateral rubber tracks, which are servo-controlled via "brushless" motor.
• Speed adjustment and reel centring.
• Lower pneumatically-operating turntable for full bags, with height adjustment according to the format.
• Quick reel change system.
• Accident-prevention protections with safety end run.
• All parts in contact with the product in AISI 304 stainless steel.
• Structure in strongly dimensioned steel with polyurethane painting treatment half way through the cycle (in stainless steel on request).